Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 8:37:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/28/2004 8:57:19 AM EST by TTUFIN]
I am in the market for an AR, and after reading through quite a few threads on here, I have decided to go with a Bushmaster. I have been looking at their website, and I am not sure which suppressor to get. I think my choices are the Izzy or the Birdcage, with the Izzy being permanently attached. Which one do you guys recommend? I was thinking the Birdcage as it is not attached should I want to put another one on someday. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Also, which upper, the A3 or A2?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:51:40 AM EST
I'd go for the A2 or Phantom flash hider, was using the old style phantom,but recent went with the phantom that has the solid bottom,like the A2 has.

TG
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:42:35 AM EST
does the a2 or 5 port phantom affect accuracy or poi? some gas might escape differently right?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:52:00 AM EST
If the barrel is 16" long you do not have to have it permanently attatched. And don't unless your barrel length requires it.

Vortex reduces flash the most.
A2 Birdcage is the traditional and most GI looking.

Phantom is great too, and will make a 14.5" barrel the legal length if put on permanently.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:22:46 PM EST
Thanks for the help. I kinda figured I did not want something that was permanent unless I had to have it. I am still considering the different uppers available, suggestions?
Top Top