Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/10/2006 11:36:01 AM EST
Which VLTOR collapsible stock would be the equal to the collapsible stock that came on my RRA Entry Tac in size/length, etc? I want to give them a try. Looks like they'd give a better cheek weld and I like the battery storage capability.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:11:07 PM EST
If you want a Vltor with A2 LOP (length of pull), you will need a Colt or CMT six postion milspec buffer tube and the Vltor stock (only) of your choice. The Vltor stock with Vltor tube is A1 LOP or a little shorter even. Hope this helps.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:03:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/12/2006 3:05:18 PM EST by Policetacteam]
I currently run a Vltor standard mod stock on my RRA Tac Entry. You will need to buy the entire kit because the buffer tube included with your RRA will not work with the Vltor. I would suggest checking out Eagle Firearms in Colorado. www.eaglefirearms.net/vltor.htm They offer the standard Vltor kit which includes the Vltor 5 position buffer tube or Eagle provides their own mil spec tube that is a 6 position. They will also match or beat prices and, at least when I purchased mine, offered free shipping. The Vltor stock is a great addition to your rifle. Excellent cheek weld and very solid. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:50:42 PM EST
Thanks for the info
Top Top