Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2003 2:49:41 AM EDT
I plan on mounting a PRI flip-up front sight on an armalite mid-length 16" carbine barrel.  I know there are a few models of PRI sight out there.  Has anyone in here done this before?  Will I have any fitting problems with an armalite barrel, like the holes for the set-screws or tightening bolts not lining up right?

Thanks for the info!

Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:33:57 AM EDT
[#2]
When that model is introduced, can I count on MSTN to be one of the first to have it in stock?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Wes,
Will that new version clamp on without removal of a fixed muzzle break?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope what Wes means is that it will clamp to the front rail/gas block of the Armalite and other similar gas blocks with rail. Thats what is needed. The GG&G is excellant but it doesnt "lock", so in heavy brush or if its bumped, it falls down, if you dont notice its down, You will when you cant get a site picture, hahahaha
cp
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
they REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY have to make a PRI flip site with bayo lug .. REALLY ..
when they do ill buy one .. as expensive as they are .. you'd thing it would come with a bayo lug .. sheesh ..  
still a beautiful piece of work ..  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top