Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/19/2004 3:13:09 PM EST
I'm planning to extend my collection of "no ban" weapons and I am trying to decide between 2 rifles. Bushmaster m4 w/ izzy FL and Rock River tactical entry no ban model. I was hoping you guys might have experience with one or both and could give me some advice. Also, does anybody know if Armalite is making a complete no ban rifle or just the parts?

Fear the Government that Fears your Gun.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:20:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By 44magnum:
I'm planning to extend my collection of "no ban" weapons and I am trying to decide between 2 rifles. Bushmaster m4 w/ izzy FL and Rock River tactical entry no ban model. I was hoping you guys might have experience with one or both and could give me some advice. Also, does anybody know if Armalite is making a complete no ban rifle or just the parts?

I think it comes down to personal prefference on that. They are both good rifles.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:51:06 PM EST
+1

Flip a coin to pick. Buy the brand that you have least of .

Better yet, buy both.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:04:33 PM EST
Buy both is my philosophy Seriously, I don't think you'd go wrong with either one.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:25:17 PM EST
Think Chevy vs Ford vs Mopar. Everyone has an opinion.

I did just finish my new AR (for my wife Sweetest Day, don'cha know!), a RRA. I am impressed with the rifle. Looks great, nice finishing, and shot perfect.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:04:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By 44magnum:
Also, does anybody know if Armalite is making a complete no ban rifle or just the parts?

Actually, Armalite was the first manufacturer to start making No-ban ARs for sale to the public. They started taking orders even before the ban had expired (and earned the ire of the anti-gun lobby for it).

Armalite is the anti-Colt when it comes to this politically correct BS.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:28:38 PM EST
Go for the RRA. Here's a good price on what you are looking for: http://www.eaglefirearms.net/Rock%20River%20Arms%20Rifles.htm
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:29:17 PM EST
I own Oly and Bushmaster.. I like 'em both. Dads got a DPMS, buddy of his has a RR.. All shoot great.. Handle a few at a local shop or fun show, then buy both of them...
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:30:52 PM EST
Better yet, build your own. I have had Bushy's, Oly's, and RRA's and I would have to say that my home assembled Stag Arms is the best I have owned yet.
Top Top