Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2003 5:53:47 PM EDT
The ATF paperwork is being processed right now for my short barrel...and I wanted to pick up some mags while I was waiting.

Everybody says USGI green follower mags are the best, but I have seen large variances in prices from net vendors.

Where can I find some RELIABLE magazines at a FAIR price, and not get popped with hidden or outrageous shipping charges?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
hi..after searching all over the web I found some on auction, but bought direct thru the guy who had them on auction..they are usgi (refinished). paid 20.00 for 30 rounders, and 25.00 for 20 rounders. most were colt, but I also bought some new in wrapper labelles.
cant remember his name, but the e-mail was [email protected]. great mags, and they all have functioned flawless. hope this helps

bamaman
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The best prices I have seen have been on the equipment exchange here.  There are many USGI mags for sale for some very good prices.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I get all of my mags from Steve LaFlamm who is a fellow board member.  I can't rember his screen name but here is his e-mail address.  He can send you a price list of his mags.

[email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks all!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:16:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Mags will only get cheaper as the Clinton Assault Rifle Ban gets closer to extinction.

Buy the minimum that you need now...they will be cheaper soon.

Vote Republican.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top