Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2012 3:32:30 PM EDT
I need a couple of LPK springs to complete a kit -betcha can guess which ones-
Who sells single small parts without $12 shipping?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Citizens Armory.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some extra and if needed i have two gun shops that stock plenty of smaller parts i can get for ya. send me a PM if you want the help
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have some extra and if needed i have two gun shops that stock plenty of smaller parts i can get for ya. send me a PM if you want the help

INCOMING!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Citizens Armory.

These guys are the BEST source for small parts.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:58:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Citizens Armory.

These guys are the BEST source for small parts.

+2 on The Citizens Armory for quality parts and fast and inexpensive shipping, and the owner, Nick, is a member here....<><....:)

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish i would have knew about him alot sooner so i didn't have to buy 100.00 from browenlls or midway. defiantly booked marked that site
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone know where they get their parts from?  Are they DPMS, DD, Colt, etc?

ETA: Nevermind....the brand filter on the left shows Stag/Spikes and when clicked shows all the different parts.  I guess I know who I will be ordering my small parts and LPK's from now
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#8]
awesome-Thanks guys!!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top