Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 4:26:14 PM EDT
I have a RRA upper running on a Eagle Arms lower with a RRA NM trigger. I am looking to get my semi auto bolt ramped, any suggestions on who does this? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
M60Joe  in  NE Ohio

Lee Minor in Tallahassee  FL area

Might be able to con local machine shop, searh MtDew for posts with pics as reference
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Email sent
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a RRA upper running on a Eagle Arms lower with a RRA NM trigger. I am looking to get my semi auto bolt ramped, any suggestions on who does this? Thanks.

it's a full auto bolt BTW... all 9mm bolts except early colt bolts are F/A bolts (yes I know your gun is S/A but your bolt isn't)

thinking its a S/A bolt can/will lead to confusion when looking at places that ramp bolts
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 1:09:32 AM EDT
[#4]
MDew Thanks for the heads up...
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top