Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:54:21 AM EST
Does anyone now where I can get my HBAR threaded, and have a comp installed and permanently attached. Also, would I have to send just the barrel or can it be done with the upper / FF handguard still attached?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:30:32 AM EST
I would try Eagle Firearms. I have heard alot of good things about them here on the forums. All the info you need is at there site.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:59:29 AM EST

send the whole upper.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:11:29 PM EST
Randall at ar15barrels will do a great job for you.
Top Top