Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 3:11:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/10/2004 3:12:00 PM EST by scottinhawaii]
It's a lock for your AR that looks just like a magazine. Bushmaster says they don't carry it anymore. Does anyone know where to get one?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:23:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By scottinhawaii:
It's a lock for your AR that looks just like a magazine. Bushmaster says they don't carry it anymore. Does anyone know where to get one?

That sucks, that's where I always get them. I wonder if they made them, or purchased them.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:41:27 PM EST
IIRC, they were made by Saf-T-Lok and I believe that company is now defunct. Hopefully, someone will buy the design and start making them again.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:06:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By scottinhawaii:

Huh? They must have just stopped selling it because I just bought one like a month ago...

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:02:11 PM EST
I just saw it in their new catalog too but on the invoice I received it says "item no longer available". I called them today and they said that they are trying to find another source for them. The representative told me that they don't know of anywhere else that I can get one.

Anyone want to sell theirs?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:16:22 PM EST
Hmm, they have plastic mag bodies, who do we know who does a lot of plastic for ARs and likes us?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:35:08 PM EST
DPMS has a much superior mag lock. I don't think it's on their web site, but it works in conjunction with a master lock(pad lock).

It inserts into the mag well, and keeps the rifle from being loaded and even disasembled. I saw it in a gun rag a while back.

The design is great because you could also run a chain to the pad lock and imobilze the rifle, as well as keep it from being loaded/disasembled.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:16:57 PM EST
I could loop a cable lock through the magwell and out of the ejection port, but it's not as clean as a mag-lock.
Speaking of which, GSI have'em for the Springfield XD yet?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:38:53 PM EST
Hey Scott, if you're interested I'll sell you mine for...

<­BR>

­

One milllllllion dollars.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:29:53 AM EST
Everyones a joker... *sigh*
Top Top