Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:20:28 PM EDT
The 3M sandpaper/skateboard tape for my MIAD? I can't find it at the hardware store and I'm getting pissed.

Give me ALL of the places you've seen the stuff and ALL of the names you find it under, i.e. non-skid floor/step tape, skateboard tape, etc.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:41:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 6:41:51 AM EDT by jmkrick]
Try searching for "skate board grip tape" online it should give you a ton of sources.
Here's one...

grip tape
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:47:23 AM EDT
I was hoping for a local place but I appreciate your help!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:03:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JosephR:
I was hoping for a local place but I appreciate your help!

Check the phone book for a skateboard shop. They are likely to have it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:43:12 AM EDT
any skate boarding place that sells skate boards and puts them together or marine (boat) shop

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:45:40 AM EDT
local bodyshop supply house. it should be cheap at a place like that.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:25:18 PM EDT
body shop? As in Automotive Body Shop?

I didn't like the price on the stuff in the first link. That was ridiculous!!!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:57:55 PM EDT
lowes or home depot, menards
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:08:35 PM EDT
That's what I wanted to hear. I have all three nearby. Will I be looking for this stuff on a roll or small squares or what? 3M makes a good one? At Home Depot, will I find this in the tape section or flooring section or some obscure safety section?

I just don't want to buy one product and find out I should have bought something else when I get to the range.

Top Top