Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/5/2006 5:18:41 PM EST
Everybody and their mama has flatops, but I don't see many A2/1 upper receivers. Where do yall get yours? Pretty sure my next build will be an A1.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:02:54 PM EST
EE--they pop up every now and then, sometimes for less than $100 complete
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:43:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 10:49:39 PM EST by mike452]

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:32:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By mike452:


Not if you want a real A1 type.

The only new flip sight uppers being put out these days are dups of the Canadian C7, which have the shell deflector.

If you want a true A1 profile upper, it's going to have to be used, and the EE section of his site is as good a place to look as any
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:00:57 PM EST

Look under ar15 upper receiver parts and you'll find that they sell C7 style and slickside uppers without the forward assist or case deflector.

Google is your friend.
Top Top