Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/18/2003 11:01:22 PM EDT
As the title suggests, where can I buy a flat top preban mid-legenth hand guard ,16" upper.

I like the look of this upper although I have not seen one in person.

It looks as if it has a slightly longer sight radius. True?

Seems RRA is the only one I can find on the net. I would like their although I hear about long delivery times and I don't want to wait 6 months.

Also, can someone suggest a sturdy flip up rear sight?

Thanks, I am a bit new to this.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Armalite and RRA both make mid-length.  Some of the kit makers like J&T or M&A might offer them too.  If you're looking at RRA, go through one of their dealers like Legal Transfers, Sable Co. or Adco instead of ordering directly from RRA.  They should have one in stock and ship right away.

The sight radius on the mid-length is longer than a standard carbine by about 2"

For a sturdy flip-up rear sight look at the ARMS#40 and the Knight(KAC)and GG&G sights.  The ARMS#40 is very popular here but all are quality sights.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top