Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 10:38:30 AM EDT
Just what the title says.  I am looking to build an SBR in 9mm with the intention of putting a suppresor on it.  I would like to keep the OAL as short as possible (within reason) including the can.

I am looking more for quality than low cost although I don't want to break the bank either as I am in the middle of a few different projects simultaneously.

Are there online sources that specialize in items as such?

BTW, I am completely up to speed on all of the NFA rules and regulations regarding these items.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Spikes

Spikes 9mm Upper

16 inch or 10.5 inch your choice
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
model 1 sales should be able to help you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
ADCO, RRA, PK Firearms. All make/sell SBR length 9mm uppers. Get an upper, put a TROS 4.5" barrel with a 3-lug adaptor. Cover it with a mid-length handguard and it'll have that PDW look to it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Could also get an LMT MRP CQB upper and a 9mm barrel from Spikes... then swap to anything else also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top