Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/26/2004 3:18:55 PM EDT
I am trying to find a killflash so that I can stop using my scope shade. I saw the leupold ADR but you can't use it on the Mark 4s because of the threaded thing in the scope (sorry can't remember the name). So I was wondering which one works and where I can find it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:28:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:02:30 PM EDT
Tenebraex has 2 screw-in models for Leupolds. The 50LC-ARD for 50mm and the 40LTC-ARD for the 40mm. I ordered mine directly from Tenebraex. I bet you could get them from Midway.com or SWFA.com, I haven't checked though.

Here's the company webpage: Tenebraex

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:01:00 PM EDT
Top Top