Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/8/2002 3:21:31 PM EST
...those silicone treated bags that slip over your AR? They are similar to the cloths I use to wipe down my pistols with. They are quite large. I seen them somewhere on the web but I cannot remember where and I don't feel like checking every gun site I have been to in the last month.

Any ideas?

Link Posted: 12/8/2002 5:36:24 PM EST
JBritt, I am not sure if this is the same as you are looking for or not. But, Midway at www.midwayusa.com has gun sacks which are like socks that slip over your gun. I think they are silicone treated. Hope that helps. _Lloyd
Top Top