Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 6:38:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/4/2004 6:38:53 AM EST by scottryan]
Where can I find a flattop upper with extended feedramps? I don't want a Colt. Does somebody sell them?

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:12:15 AM EST
there is several companies in the EE that sell LMT barreled uppers with m4 feedramps or extended feed ramps, same thing.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:32:26 AM EST

They advertise here too

You'll find them in the industries forum
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:17:17 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:24:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:37:15 PM EST
I got my LMT from MSTN.

www.mstn.biz, but they didn't have the uppers listed
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:24:02 PM EST
I got one from Del-Ton, quick response, great looking part. Its for Sept 14th, so it hasn't been installed yet, but holding it next to my Bushy the color matches perfectly.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:06:50 AM EST
My mid-length flat-top upper from M-A parts came with extended feedramps
Top Top