Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2003 7:34:11 PM EDT
The 2003 Shotshow had the Beowulf with a muzzle brake.  I would like a Beowulf, but want the muzzle brake version.  I have yet to find anyone who deals in Beowulfs that has managed to get any in stock.  Does anyone have a source for these?  I would prefer just the upper, but I will keep my options open.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:08:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy a .499, that has an integral muzzle break.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Buy a .499, that has an integral muzzle [s]break[/s][red]BRAKE[/red].
View Quote

Try contacting the Cabela's people, I believe that option is special order from Alexander Arms.

[b]Or[/b] buy the Beowulf without one, and have a gunsmith install one for less money than the .499.....[;)]

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buy a .499, that has an integral muzzle [s]break[/s][red]BRAKE[/red].
View Quote

Try contacting the Cabela's people, I believe that option is special order from Alexander Arms.

[b]Or[/b] buy the Beowulf without one, and have a gunsmith install one for less money than the .499.....[;)]

View Quote

[b]AND[/b] have a weapon that is much more cost effective than the non-reloadable .499 POS.

Guess I should add [;)]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
You can get a Factory muzzle brake added on for $185.00 more.I bought one for myself & it`s a waste of money.It just makes it LOUDER & dosen`t reduce the recoil.I sell the Beowulf uppers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top