Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 4:10:48 PM EDT
If anyone gets a line on cheap NIW LaBelles let us know please. I would expect these to come down around 10.00 ea. in the next week or so.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep checking the EE.  Someone has Coopers for 10.95, and tapco is selling new usgi for 11.99.  It has begun!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If anyone gets a line on cheap NIW LaBelles let us know please. I would expect these to come down around 10.00 ea. in the next week or so.

I wouldn't count on it.  The teflon LaBelles are not currently in production.  The ones that are left are it unless someone starts remanufacturing them at some point but it could be months before new production mags are available to us.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#3]
r guns has them. their rep isn't the highest but they have the mags for 16 dollars.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#4]
M4arc, they have to be in production- I can get these (LEO signed) black or grey
teflon USGI DH mags here in Austria [  but for 40,- a piece...  ]

According to thisBravoCompanyUSA will offer (formerly know as LaBelle) DH-USGI mags in
both black and grey teflon finish soon!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Eagle firearms has NIW grey teflon Labelles, with green followers, for 5/$100.00 delivered. They are pre94 manufacture.  

Tapco has LEO marked mags for $11.99, but they rape you on shipping to the point they are nearly as expensive as Eagle firearms.  Tapcos customer service leave much to be desired too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:58:44 AM EDT
[#6]
has anyone heard what's happening with AR10 and DPMS LR308 mags?
What about Ciener Kits?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:16:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't count on it.  The teflon LaBelles are not currently in production.  The ones that are left are it unless someone starts remanufacturing them at some point but it could be months before new production mags are available to us.

I think they changed their name or they got bought out.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top