Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 7:54:33 PM EDT
So, I'm contemplating the DPMS LR308, long range 24" stainless steel bull barrel.

Where have you purchased your rifle from? (I know of RGuns and R&R Arms, but I want an actual purchase experience of you that have done that, finding links and prices are easy using Goole )

This is what I'm looking for: www.dpmsinc.com/308_series.asp

Thanks, Charlie.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Kiesler's website in Indiana.  DPMS does a LOT of work with them.  812-288-5564.  They also have an 888 number but cannot remember what it is.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there a reaosn why you want the extruded upper receiver rather than the forged AP4?

Simon
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:00:48 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Keisler, quick delivery of my 18" barrel .308, and the lowest price around when I bought it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:40:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Thans, will call Kieslers. I'm actually looking for the flat top upper (without the elevated optics platform), it's just the way DPMS has the picture on their website.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#5]
the flattop upper is an upgrade, not a stock configuration for the 24".  youll have to special order it.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top