Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2003 12:49:41 PM EDT
Who sells AR15 bayonets for a reasonable price?  Also how many different styles were out there and which was the stronger design?  last i remember there were 2 different designs but there could be more since i havent seen one in a few years.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The standard M7 has about 5 or 6 different makers, I picked one up yesterday at a local gun show for $8.00, very good condition. Thats not the norm tho. There usually priced from $25-$35. Theres the Phobus and its clones, the Stoner and even an experimental that didnt go to far, Ive seen them usually about $125. Id try a gun show before ordering from a company and save the shipping.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The bowie knife style is called the M9, I've one of them, and a couple of the German Made M7's with Colt engraved on them, and black scabbard.

Bought the EICKHORN M7's here @ the Equipment Exchange, about a year, or so, back.

SARCO has them for $19.95.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Think I agree with the person in the above thread who said that the M7 was a better BAYONET.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 12:56:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I know nothing about bayonets, but CDNN has several for ARs that seem reasonably priced:

[url]http://www.cdnninvestments.com/miscellaneous.html[/url]

[image]http://store3.yimg.com/I/cdnn_1756_12576574[/image]

Since their minimum shipping charge is $9.95 I tend to order from them when I need several items.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:43:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered my first one from Northridgeinc.com for $18.95 for a used but in very good condition USGI M7 bayonet, I was happy with it and with them.

My second one was a special Colt bayonet with extended handle for my carbine, it was very expensive, but worth as those seem to be hard to find.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:45:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The standard M7 has about 5 or 6 different makers, I picked one up yesterday at a local gun show for $8.00, very good condition. Thats not the norm tho. There usually priced from $25-$35. Theres the Phobus and its clones, the Stoner and even an experimental that didnt go to far, Ive seen them usually about $125. Id try a gun show before ordering from a company and save the shipping.
View Quote

$8? Wow that's great!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:23:48 AM EDT
[#8]
_DR, I got real lucky, Ive never seen them at that price, it was in a black plastic scabbard (GI) and they had an M4 Bayo in a German made standard scabbard(usually found on the Colt German made bayos), I asked them to change it and they did. The scabbard was mint and worth the $8 by itself.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Buck m-9 in collector realm.  if you have 1 keep it.  current m-9 ontario knock-off when compared to buck sadly lacking and still $100  or so.  the german colt eickhorn is about the best price for fit/finish,  $35 or so.  surplus is as surplus dose $10-20 with or without scabbard.  for the real deal the buck's the one but HEAVY.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I got mine at a local gun show.  I paid $9 for the bayo and $5 for the scabbard.  When I got to the show, I went and saw the vendor and looked over his wares.  He wanted $25 for the set.  I said I might be interested, left and came back later.  I guess I could have bargined him down, but it was a fair price for an almost new bayo.  Works great on my Mossberg 590A1.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top