Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 5:10:13 PM EDT
Where is the best place to buy a Surefire 628 forearm light for an MP5?  The best price I've found is $209.  You guys know of anyone that has them cheaper?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Calvin at Brightflashlights is the MAN! He is probably the best person I have ever delt with as far as customer service is concerned. He is also by far the least expensive out there. I have purchased 5 of the 7 surefire lights from him, the first 2 were purchased before I met him on AR15.
A big +1 for Calvin
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Cal gives the very best customer service.

He didn't even laugh at me as he told me which way the batteries are supposed to go in my Pentagon MS3R. :D

(At least, if he did, he waited until after the phone call!)
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help guy, this place is great.  I've contacted Cal and I'm going to order the light from him tomorrow.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top