Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/8/2006 8:30:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 10:10:51 AM EDT by M4A1OwnsYou]
Links please.

Edit: For those of you confused, I didn't ask for anything specific as I'm still kind of open as to the route I want to take. All I want is websites that are reliable and have a different selection of various uppers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:48:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M4A1OwnsYou:
Links please.

sorry pal no link

but check our R guns

DPMS complete upper inc bolt for $ 399 with no handle or 499 with..............

PS.............try to be more specific in your requests on this board, write coherant requests in the post, not just on the header......

anyway hope it helps
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:15:23 PM EDT
Which barrel length? 14.5 pinned to 16", 14.5 NFA, or 16" Which twist rate? 1/7 or 1/9 What manufacturer? Colt, Bushmaster, Stag, RRA, LMT etc? Check the Industry forum and EE.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:15:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 9:16:13 PM EDT by Inspector1]
best>colt,cmmg,bravo company and lmt, that is all

edit to add stag, duno if they use f marked Fsightbases
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:17:00 PM EDT
Got mine from SAW

Bravocompanyusa is a good place too
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:45:34 PM EDT
CMMG
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:47:01 PM EDT
How about LMT?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:55:26 PM EDT
Also, holland gunworks in the industry section has complete uppers, and custom uppers too. Might wanna look into that, good deals and he knows what he's doing.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:43:38 AM EDT
cmt
bcm
lmt
colt
bushmaster
rradpms
cmmg
stag
sabre

wh­ich you can get from dealers here like....

adcofirearms
gds_enterprise
gandrtactical
holland gunworks
lonestarwholesale
dennysgunscmmg
bravo company
eagle firearms
jt distributing
jtac
mstn
ranier arms
talon arms
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:48:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:48:45 AM EDT
Bravo Company.

Max
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:59:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 5:06:56 AM EDT by Matt_B]

Originally Posted By Stickman:
As long as you are making poeple do your homework, you should ask for breakfast and a cup of coffee to go along with it....

This type of post seems to be the OP's M.O.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:05:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 6:20:54 AM EDT by Stickman]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:16:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 5:17:45 AM EDT by edwin247]

Originally Posted By eklikwhoa:
cmt
bcm
lmt
colt
bushmaster
rradpms
cmmg
stag
sabre

wh­ich you can get from dealers here like....

adcofirearms
gds_enterprise
gandrtactical
holland gunworks
lonestarwholesale
dennysgunscmmg
bravo company
eagle firearms
jt distributing
jtac
mstn
ranier arms
talon arms

Excellent post.

The problem is that the Noob didn't do his research and is asking for us to do the work for him. What is is this world coming to? Is everyone lazy and can't research things out?

It would have been nice to at least limit the manufacturer so the answer could be lest than a page long.

Haha, I read Stickman's post after typing mine. At least we are on the same wavelength!!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:14:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By edwin247:
Excellent post. The problem is that the Noob didn't do his research and is asking for us to do the work for him. What is is this world coming to? Is everyone lazy and can't research things out? It would have been nice to at least limit the manufacturer so the answer could be lest than a page long. Haha, I read Stickman's post after typing mine. At least we are on the same wavelength!!!

Jeesh, it's pretty sad when sitting at a computer and typing is considered "hard work" by some people.

To the OP, you said "links please" so to that I say

SEARCH PLEASE!

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:29:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 6:30:25 AM EDT by clasky]
Bravo Company has LMT M4gery Uppers. They are top notch! You can get the link in the "industry" section.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:15:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 7:15:57 AM EDT by Wales]
Edited.

Haven't had Stick's breakfast order yet.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:32:05 AM EDT
Ameetec
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:01:32 AM EDT
To quote TR instructor Jeff Carpenter:

http://www.eaglefirearms.net in Brighton, CO. carries the COMPLETE Carbine lower for $215 and the COMPLETE M4 upper (no carry handle) for $429. That is $644 (plus tax, shipping, and transfer fee....still under $700) for a COMPLETE M4 carbine, that is pretty much the same thing as the Colt LE6920. Excluding tax, shipping, transfer fee, you can buy 2 Stag M4's for the price of the average LE6920 (average civilian price on a Colt 6920 is $1250 to $1350).

The way I understand it is, CMT has been in buisness as a sub-contractor for well known quality AR15 manufacturers for quite some time. In 2003 they came out with a "retail" line of their own and named it Stag Arms. Don't quote me on this but from what I was told some time ago, it's a father / son team. Dad runs CMT while son runs Stag Arms.

You can NOT beat the quality or the price. A COMPLETE M4 carbine for $644 ...... you can't even build a piece of shit parts gun for that.....It's a NO BRAINER.....there should be NO REASON for me to see another DMPS Upper / Colt lower, or Colt Upper / Olympic Lower, or Model 1 Sales Upper / Bushmaster Lower, or just a parts gun in general at a class ever again!!!

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:10:02 AM EDT

People wonder why I don't give lengthy explanation for some of my replies.... its probably because short questions don't deserve anything more than a short answer.

Common decency is evidently out the window, and has been replaced by people who ask a question without giving enough specifics to be of any use.

I think the first two replies hit the nail on the head.

I wasn't looking for specifics. I'm still kind of open.

All I wanted was TRUSTED WEBSITES that sell various uppers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:14:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:18:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 4:14:37 PM EDT by M4A1OwnsYou]
What do you guys think of this?

Stag Arms M4 Chrome Lined, Complete Upper Receiver Assembly

Complete M4 flat top upper receiver assembly with bolt/carrier and charging handle. 16" M4 Government profile (light under the handguards), 1/9 twist, chrome lined , 5.56mm NATO chambered barrel. Comes standard with RAS T markings on upper receiver, M4 style handguards, removable A2 flash hider, bayonet lug and mil spec side sling swivel. Each upper ships in the Stag Arms marked box with a military M16 operators manual, quality control certificate and warranty card.
We have packaged these uppers available in many different configurations with flat top only, various ARMS #40 folding back up iron sights, standard removable carry handle, Tac mount or Dominator EOTech mount.

www.eaglefirearms.net/images/Stag_M4_Upper.jpg

$440.00 Flat Top, No carry handle

www.eaglefirearms.net/images/Flat_Top.jpg
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:21:13 AM EDT

You may want to be more specific after this, you can tell from the reactions posted here that you are probably not coming across the way you would like.

If you are looking for websites, go to the industry section and you will find all of the supporting board dealers. They tend to have the best pricing for AR15 parts.

Thanks. Yeah I get what you're saying. I was just looking for places like Eaglefirearms that sells Stag, RRA, etc...

See post above.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:08:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 11:13:10 AM EDT by LattimerII]

Originally Posted By Inspector1:
best>colt,cmmg,bravo company and lmt, that is all

edit to add stag, duno if they use f marked Fsightbases

Stag is good. No complanints with mine, and it does have an F marked FSB.

ETA- I got my Stag upper from Eaglefirearms. No complaints whatsoever. I think they price match also if you can find one for less elsewhere.

I've also had good dealings with Denny at Dennysguns. The rest eklikwhoa listed are also supposed to be good, though I haven't dealt with them personally.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:09:58 PM EDT
vulcan makes some outstanding rifles, read in a magazine that they supply for our brothers in the sandbox!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:30:21 PM EDT

vulcan makes some outstanding rifles, read in a magazine that they supply for our brothers in the sandbox!

NO SHIT?

I've seen some of their plastic lowers at the fun show, guy wanted...what was it $120 for stripped lower. Not sure to this day why I passed that up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:09:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 2:52:00 PM EDT by eklikwhoa]

Originally Posted By MauserMark:

NO SHIT?

I've seen some of their plastic lowers at the fun show, guy wanted...what was it $120 for stripped lower. Not sure to this day why I passed that up.

didnt want you to know but i sneaked back to that table and bought all of them! he only had two left though cause they were selling like hotcakes!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:34:39 PM EDT
yeah man, those vulcan's rock!! And they have their weapons in use with special forces teams too!! Not to mention their ads and logo's are the shizzle!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:20:16 PM EDT
Who else sells the Chrome-lined 1/9th twist flat top M4 complete recievers other than eagle? They have alot of things out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:03:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M4A1OwnsYou:
What do you guys think of this?

Stag Arms M4 Chrome Lined, Complete Upper Receiver Assembly

Complete M4 flat top upper receiver assembly with bolt/carrier and charging handle. 16" M4 Government profile (light under the handguards), 1/9 twist, chrome lined , 5.56mm NATO chambered barrel. Comes standard with RAS T markings on upper receiver, M4 style handguards, removable A2 flash hider, bayonet lug and mil spec side sling swivel. Each upper ships in the Stag Arms marked box with a military M16 operators manual, quality control certificate and warranty card.
We have packaged these uppers available in many different configurations with flat top only, various ARMS #40 folding back up iron sights, standard removable carry handle, Tac mount or Dominator EOTech mount.

www.eaglefirearms.net/images/Stag_M4_Upper.jpg

$440.00 Flat Top, No carry handle

Stag has a really good following on this board. I don't personally have any, but I haven't heard anything bad about them either (unless I forgot)
www.eaglefirearms.net/images/Flat_Top.jpg

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:15:04 PM EDT

didnt want you to know but i sneaked back to that table and bought all of them! he only had two left though cause they were selling like hotcakes!

Do I detect sarcasm?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:37:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:39:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By steve-oh:

Do I detect sarcasm?

proabably going a bit slower than hotcakes
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:31:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By redfisher:
If I were buying an M4 upper right now.....I'd buy from:

MTSN - for custom work

While I agree with everyone that MSTN puts together top notch rifles, an M4 upper doesn't have to be custom made if it's a true M-4 upper. There are plenty of dealers that sell stock M-4 uppers.

Bushmaster direct, or from one of their many dealers
Never ever buy direct from Bushmaster, or any manufacturer before checking for dealers first. If you buy direct from the manufacturer you will pay MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price) which is top dollar. If you buy a Bushmaster from a dealer, you can save a decent chunk of change ($50-$100).

Noveske Rifleworks for top end custom numbers
The OP is just getting into ARs. The only other rifle the OP has is a 10/22. While Noveske makes great stuff, spending that much money on an upper, regardless of how good it is, would most likely be a waste of money.

I would heed Stickman's advice and get a Stag upper. I've read many of his posts and he has owned enough ARs, as well as trained with them, to know what he's talking about.
Top Top