Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 6/5/2008 4:45:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/5/2008 5:04:13 PM EST by IchWarrior]
I guess I asked it all in the title...

Pardon me, Captain Morgan did the typing.

I have HK style sights that require same plane rails as the receiver. I do not wish to put a rail system on this upper to try these sights out.

Who makes, and where do I acquire a gas block that is of the correct hieght?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:46:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:03:10 PM EST
Adams Arms gas block is perfectly level with flat-top

...and as an added benefit you get an entire short stroke piston system along with it ...and then there's no need to buy an HK416 when they come out.
Top Top