Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/24/2005 10:42:10 AM EDT
Where could I get a barrel with ramp feeds. I want to get one for a LMT A4 uper reciver.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:03:13 AM EDT
depends on what type of barrel profile you want and what you plan on doing with the barrel

there are plenty of dealers here in the equipment exchange offering barrels with extended feedramps
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:33:21 PM EDT
All AR barrels have feed ramps. If your upper has slight feed cuts, you want an M4 cut barrel. If their are no cuts on your upper, you want regular rifle feed ramps on the barrel (the feed ramps/cuts are actually on the barrel extension, but for all practical purposes, the barrel extension is part of the barrel. Most any AR part vendors who sell barrels can sell you either type of barrel.
Top Top