Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/23/2003 11:42:01 PM EST
Long Qtips, and some decent patches???

The bag-o patches from Wal-Mart (the ones that look like their made of a pair of drawers)suck.

They're too big, and i have to cut em up and are all weird sizes....where can I get usgi q-tips and patches???
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 12:57:33 AM EST
6" wooden handled cotton swabs here: [url]http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=13150[/url] I get patches from Otis: [url=http://www.otisgun.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/product.html&setup=1&ida=125&idp=119&his=0|119&cart_id=1098022.2312]Otis Patches[/url]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:35:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/24/2003 9:37:00 AM EST by ZRH]
Medical supply stuff. Look in your local pharmacy they are usually called swabs. The ones with one fluffy point and like a 6 inch handle right? I buy patches from my local gun store. I buy the Marks ones or the Hoppes ones.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:06:57 AM EST
Go to www.sinclairintl.com and get a catalog from them. They have double headed cotten swabs. The handles are 6" long. They are $5.25 for 100 swabs. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:04:53 PM EST
Try electronics stores (real ones, the ones that cater to electronics nuts like gun stores cater to gun nuts.) they have them to use as contact cleaners.
Top Top