Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/22/2004 6:13:50 PM EST
Im looking for a place to pick up buckles and the things that are used in the adjustment part. I have no idea what they are called.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976404580.htm The piece on the bottem left hand corner of the bag but plastice like the ones that come on CQB solutions stuff.

Anyone know of a place like that?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:27:26 PM EST
try camping supply places like EMS or REI co-op. They sell fastex buckles and sliders (those plastic pieces) individually in various sizes. I believe that part is called a tri-glide.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:45:33 AM EST
I got mine at a local military surplus store,

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:27:08 PM EST
I bought all my stuff at a fabric store.
Top Top