Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/16/2003 10:30:09 AM EST
I'm really liking the green furniture on the Armalites. Anyone know where to pick up a green furniture set? Handguards, buttstock, and pistol grip? What do I need to look for when buying it? I've seen the M4 style, but my barrel is the 16" style carbine. What exactly is this M4? I've seen the sets on Calvary Arms I believe. Anyone here added the nice pink set yet? LOL

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:32:18 AM EST
Cav Arms sets are very high quality. The M4 handguard is oval in shape versus the smaller diameter standard round carbine handguard. Cav Arms can supply you with a list of their retailers.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 12:12:07 PM EST
Cavalry Arms is the best. Green can also be found from Rock River Arms and Armalite.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:22:59 PM EST
Give Quantico Arms a shout...I bought a complete set from him at a show last year, and it was dirt cheap...$40 for everything, IIRC. I remember thinking at the time that it was a lot less than I expected to pay. I've seen CAR handguards by themselves go for $40.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:04:42 PM EST
Thanks guys. Andy
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:53:40 PM EST
Dillon Precision retails Cav Arms furniture, that is where I got mine. I have a Colt 9mm with green furniture and I have a green Cav Arms stock and handguard. http://dillonprecision.com/template/p.cfm?maj=68&min=0&dyn=1&
Top Top