Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2005 3:57:34 PM EDT
I have seen complete wood stock sets for A1 type AR15s with triangular handguards. Does anyone know where I can buy a set like in the photo or who can make me one? Thanks in advance


Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:13:35 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:14:56 PM EDT
Those look custom made. You would probably have to fork over some serious $$$$ to have them done for you and finished.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:46:42 PM EDT
I think early sprinfield armory AR15s had them.

I think DPMS also makes em? www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=5568&title=AR-15+WALNUT+STOCK+%26+GRIP


Not sure where to find standard wood pistol grip or wooden handguards...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:49:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2005 4:56:06 PM EDT by kiel1]
www.ironwooddesigns.com/ There was a thread about this just the other day that I was reading. The company linked above makes them. If I find the thread again I'll edit my post with it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:50:14 PM EDT
Currently being made by Ironwood Designs. There is a thread complete with pictures in the build it yoruself forum. Triangular handguards, stock, and pistol grip. Round handguards coming soon.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:05:38 PM EDT
Top Top