User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2004 8:17:14 AM EDT
well?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:20:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Tapco.

But you'd be better off taping a toilet paper tube to your flat top or carry handle...and taping two wires on the end for crosshairs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Guess my post would have made more sense had I asked the author what his definition of cheap is...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#5]
i got the dpms rear because its windage and elevation adjustable.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Adrenaline Arms on the EE has the ARMS #40A's for $95 bucks, not much more then the YHM or some of the cheaper knock offs and it's a very good sight from all that I've read.  I should have mine by the end of the week if all goes well. Plus, I like doing business with fellow ARFCOM members when I can.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I was looking for the same thing - cheap rear sight.  After reading some reviews and following my own advice in similar situations, I decided to buy quality instead and purchased an LMT BUIS.

Got it for $119 shipped from www.globaltactical.com
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Why don't you do what I did and many others here. Just buy a used A2 sight and cut it down and use it as a BUIS. Cost = about $50. Labor= about 30 minutes with a dremel and/or hacksaw.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top