Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
6/25/2018 7:04:05 PM
Posted: 10/19/2004 2:44:59 PM EDT
Also, does it need the gapper or does it cover that spot?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:26:57 PM EDT
Not sure of a source for one.

It doesn't need a gapper, it covers the spot.

As does the Tango Down grip. And those are easy to find!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:30:07 AM EDT
CDNN used to have them for $4.99. The product code was #DUCG. Give them a call at 800-588-9500, they still might have them, though they aren't on the website anymore.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:02:26 AM EDT
Try www.DuckBillGrip.com
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:40:07 AM EDT
DennysGuns has them, no gapper needed.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:37:34 AM EDT
Thanks for the info. I'm gonna try the Cav Arms ergo first.
Top Top