Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2002 12:58:40 PM EDT
Hello everyone. I'm looking for Israel Military Industries (IMI) ammunition. Specifically their 5.56x45 SS109. I don't think ammoman has ever carried anything from IMI and I usually find my stuff over there. If anyone has info on this please let me know. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Botach Tactical sells it.  Here's their list of product: www.botach.com/IMI/IMIAmmo/imiammunitions.htm

i've never bought from them.  according to other threads, it seems your service is going to be hit-or-miss
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Botach is exactly that:  hit or miss.  Your best bet is to talk to someone on the phone LIVE and request that they check if the items and quantities you want are in-stock or not.

I placed a large order last year over the net and one of my items wasn't in stock.  They simply just DID NOT SHIP my order.  Period.  No email, no phone call, nothing.  5 weeks later, I called..."We're sorry sir, that item has been discontinued."  Great.

I've had nothing but good service from them since I quit using their web order form.  Talk to someone live, verify stuff is in stock, and tell them you want them to contact you in the event of any problems.  I've ordered from them over ten times and only 2 problems, both of those were with online ordering.

~Mike
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info guys. This is just what I was looking for. But is Botach the only place carrying IMI? Whatever happened to Cole Distributing?
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top