Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 8/8/2003 7:33:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2003 7:35:07 AM EDT by GonzoAR15-1]
I've got an awesome M4gery, but I think the gas port is drilled on the high end of the spec. This is a "good thing" (TM) because it makes the gun reliable with the entire range of ammo. But it's a not so good thing in terms of increased recoil with MILSPEC (i.e., Lake City Q3131A) ammo.

I was looking into this, and learned here that there is a heavier buffer with an "H" on the front "out there." My rifle currently has the "regular" carbine buffer.

I'm thinking of installing one of these "heavy" versions. Any ideas as to where I might find one at a good price? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:52:58 AM EDT
j&t distributing has them listed in their catalog for 39.95---you'll have it in like 3 days. 5 at the max.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:45:47 AM EDT
I can't seem to find it on their website. Do you mean to say it's in the print catalog? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 12:55:54 PM EDT
Try DPMS, Bushmaster, Ken @ SAWLESALES.com if you desire a Colt part, Dennis Todd (PA) for Colt part.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:38:52 PM EDT
You might also try RADDAD, Bilbo, and Raptor22 on this board.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 7:11:35 PM EDT
j&t distributing 1-888-736-7725 pg 16 of there printed catalog under "colt stuff" Colt Buffer H-buffer------39.95 if you call them and order it they'll hook you up. good shooting
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:00:17 PM EDT
Top Top