Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2004 5:16:13 PM EDT
Like the title says , Where are they .
Anyone selling cheap AK drum mags yet ??
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The Romanians were about $60 earlier this year, how much cheaper do you expect them to get?

Most Warsaw Pact surplus was never affected by the ban since it was manufactured way before 1994.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I found a new Chinese drum for $60 plus tax, should I get or are drums dumb?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#3]
No one can import new Chinese mags so I doubt you'll see a price drop with them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#4]
you might want to post this on the ak side of the board
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That's an awesome price.  I'd jump on it.  I have two of the 75 rounders and they are awesome.  After you finish loading them they look very evil.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If you don't take it tell me where it is an I will!  I would love TWO more Chinese 75-rounders at that price!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I went back to the pawn shop today, nearly two weeks later and it was still there...

Still keeping in mind the $60 offer, I asked what's the lowest he would go...

$50...  SOLD...

Loaded it up, pretty neat.  Worth the price of admission just to see how it works.  Hope to get to the range tomorrow and try it out...

I followed the directions found online and went back to load up the 3 rounds and find it "only" holds 74.  I'll do a reload at the range and see if it varies...
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I want a 120 rounder for my AR, but there about $300.00.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top