Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/7/2004 5:34:17 PM EST

I decide to purchase an AR-15 and I'm partial to the M4 style. I'll be getting one regardless what happens with the ban but of course I have hopes of putting the collapsible stock on it.

Do I buy the Bushmaster M4 A3 now in case the AWB is only off for a few days (in other words have it in my possession should another ban pop up shortly after the sunset) or would it be better for me to wait until the ban goes away rather than deal with switching out the fixed stock for the collapsible stock. I hate to spend the money on the rifle only to have to save up for the collapsible stock in a few weeks.

Also are the muzzle brakes better than flash suppressors or will most of you be going back to flash suppressors? If so that might be another reason to wait so I don't have to try and switch out the permanently fixed muzzle brake.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:00:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By aeroscout:
Do I buy the Bushmaster M4 A3 now in case the AWB is only off for a few days (in other words have it in my possession should another ban pop up shortly after the sunset) or would it be better for me to wait until the ban goes away rather than deal with switching out the fixed stock for the collapsible stock. I hate to spend the money on the rifle only to have to save up for the collapsible stock in a few weeks.



In my opinion, yes, you should have a rifle with evil features as soon as the ban dies. A new ban will probably not happen until at least sept. 14th, but after that it's anyone's guess. If Kerry makes it to the White House, we're probably screwed.
Top Top