Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/13/2004 2:20:58 PM EST
Hi this is my first post here. I have owned an DPMS Panther Classic 16. I was very happy to put on a telescoping stock today. My question is when do you guys expect to start seeing new "Pre-Ban" style AR-15s being shipped out to dealers? Would manufacturers already started a few days before the ban ended to start new productions or will they start today? I emailed DPMS to give me some insight into their plans for new models because of the expiration of the AWB. I am looking forward to hearing good news from them and your suggestions.

Thx all and its a happy day :)
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:50:37 PM EST
I expect to see my 2 Colt AR15 A3 LE6920's & my 2 Bushmaster M4 Patrolman's here at MY HOUSE as soon as FedEx gets them to my FFL up the road from my place
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:56:27 PM EST
I just got into the habit of buying the lower and upper separate so I could get the features I wanted. I got my first AR 3 years into the ban, so I had to buy my upper separate of the lower to get the bayo stud and flash hider.

I have never bought an AR complete from the local fun store cuz I didn't like the idea the ban.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:00:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By markm:
I just got into the habit of buying the lower and upper separate so I could get the features I wanted. I got my first AR 3 years into the ban, so I had to buy my upper separate of the lower to get the bayo stud and flash hider.

I have never bought an AR complete from the local fun store cuz I didn't like the idea the ban.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:27:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 4:29:56 PM EST by Jmolden87]

Originally Posted By markm:

LOL. I bet a lot of people did this. I put a preban upper on just to see how it shot. I wasn't paranoid that the ATF was watching my every move and waiting for me to screw up.

EDIT: Welcome to the board, metalsaber.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:48:13 PM EST
Amen to that markm !!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:52:25 PM EST
Top Top