Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:20:58 PM EDT
Hi this is my first post here.  I have owned an DPMS Panther Classic 16.  I was very happy to put on a telescoping stock today.  My question is when do you guys expect to start seeing new "Pre-Ban" style AR-15s being shipped out to dealers?  Would manufacturers already started a few days before the ban ended to start new productions or will they start today?  I emailed DPMS to give me some insight into their plans for new models because of the expiration of the AWB.  I am looking forward to hearing good news from them and your suggestions.

Thx all and its a happy day :)
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I expect to see my 2 Colt AR15 A3 LE6920's & my 2 Bushmaster M4 Patrolman's here at MY HOUSE as soon as FedEx gets them to my FFL up the road from my place
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got into the habit of buying the lower and upper separate so I could get the features I wanted.  I got my first AR 3 years into the ban, so I had to buy my upper separate of the lower to get the bayo stud and flash hider.

I have never bought an AR complete from the local fun store cuz I didn't like the idea the ban.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just got into the habit of buying the lower and upper separate so I could get the features I wanted.  I got my first AR 3 years into the ban, so I had to buy my upper separate of the lower to get the bayo stud and flash hider.

I have never bought an AR complete from the local fun store cuz I didn't like the idea the ban.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

LOL.  I bet a lot of people did this.  I put a preban upper on just to see how it shot.  I wasn't paranoid that the ATF was watching my every move and waiting for me to screw up.

EDIT:  Welcome to the board, metalsaber.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Amen to that markm !!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top