Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 8:16:03 PM EDT
How much should I ask for a pre-ban complete DPMS lower with collapsible stock?  Can people in states with their own ban still by a pre 94 ban lower?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, they can still buy preban lowers. Your lower is now worth what ever a "No-Ban" complete DPMS lower sells for.  Alot of us took that hit in lost value, but it was worth it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking the same.  I was thinking all I was going to want is a new DPMS lower and for them to pay the shipping.  I don't want to profit on others misfortune.  Maybe we need to start a collection for a legal fund to help protect those in non-free states.  All it takes is one person to have the funding to make it through the system to get some of this BS overturned and declared unconstitutional.

IDHunt

--
The Bill of Rights: Void Where Prohibited by Law

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top