Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/10/2004 5:12:11 PM EST
Is Colt ever going to get with the program? They still have not done anything with their website, no updates no new news, no nothing. It still shows all the same old "post-ban" crap. They don't say a damn thing about the AWB Sunset or anything. Hell.....their last "news" update was from June '04 Colt has'nt done anything concerning the sunset for us "little people". I think they need to get with the program or they are going to loos even more buisness than they already do. I see all these guys on the forum here spending big $$$ on these Colt LE's and M4's and Colt don't give a shit about us. Just my 2-cents.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:16:19 PM EST
Just check their Law Enforcement page to get an idea on what you can get. Colt is infamous for their crappy website and advertisement(or lack thereof).
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:18:01 PM EST
Yeah I know that the LE website has all the goodies but my point is that they don't do shit for us "commercial"customers anymore.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:20:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By rockytherotty:
Yeah I know that the LE website has all the goodies but my point is that they don't do shit for us "commercial"customers anymore.

Yeah, I think we all know that. They concentrate their civilian business on 1911s.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:49:19 PM EST
Expect "no-ban" features on current Colt models "some time in the future" (this is what I heard when I called Colt about a no-ban MT6400C).

I'm guessing once they sell off enough of their current inventory of MT6400Cs and LE6920/21s, etc., they'll start a new line that has a roll-mark that no longer refers to any post/pre-ban restrictions, but definitely has M4 prominently displayed since they hold the trademark. (Be kinda dumb not to, right?)

As for their website, Colt has always been 2 to 3 generations behind the rest of world in web design. It's pathetic; I once sent them a detailed fax assailing them for their site's shortcomings, I was so pissed.

Top Top