Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 1:21:04 PM EDT
I have a brand new surplus Colt M16A1 20" barrel assembly that I was thinking about putting on the EE tonight.  The problem is I don't know what it's worth and I want to ask a fair price.  Any ideas?
It is marked;

C MP CHROME BORE
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
if chrome lined  and correct stampings, about $200 or so. Fulton sells this same item for about $198.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Back when ebay allowed sales of those, they would go for around $125-150 at times, depending on condition.  You can get the whole upper on the EE for around $225, sometimes less.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  I just wanted to ask for a price that's in the ball park.  This barrel is in excellent condition, it's new and has never been put on a upper and it has the correct markings.  I just listed it on the EE for $150.00 shipped.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top