Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/29/2006 9:37:51 PM EDT
I like ARMS throw lever mount, very easy to get on/off, but the rings require some fiddling to mount on it (1/2 split so the scope may roll while getting tightened down).

The Leupold has a nice 3/4 split near the base, so the scope won't roll while getting tightened down, but the quick release lever doesn't seem to be solid (requires a few turns??? what's with that?)

I'm leaning more towards the ARMS at the moment, I'll just have to take my time to mount the scope, and zero-it.

Reason I'm asking is I'll need to bring 2 scopes to a competition. 1 for CQB targets, and 1 for 500 yard targets.

Oh, and who's got the best deal here?

Thanks, Charlie.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:31:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never used the Leupold rings, but the ARMS throw lever rings are exceptional. The RTZ is spot on.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I have two pairs of each that I use, I use the QRW's on my 10/22's and the ARMS on my ar's or Bolt guns.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top