16" Olympic Supermatch barreled upper (+ BCH) with 1st gen Vortex - USED
YHM front and rear flip up BUIS - New from GTS
YHM skeleton FF tube - New from Eagle Firearms
VLTOR stock - Combo kit new from MSTN
20 round mags - USED
6P with weapons mount and bezel - New from Brightflashlights
Aimpoint CompML2 with Arms Trilock and Kilflash - USED
The TD battlegrip came from Brownell's

Who knew you could enjoy shopping so much?

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Everything except for the KAC FF tube, PWA lower receiver and Armalite upper receiver came from the EE.

Barrel, bolt and carrier, SPR grip, scope with mounts, PRI Gas Buster CH, Crane clone stock, bipod and stud, JP FCG.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:35:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks good!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]
How do you use that red-dot without the spacer?  Do you prefer it that way, mounted lower....?  And doesnt that give you a different cheekweld when shooting with irons vs dot?

Cool carbine!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, and how was mounting that TD grip on the YHM tube?  I have the same thing, and Am thinking I will have to chave some off the top of the TD grip... the upper surface of the grip seems to be a bit too tall for the YHM rails.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How do you use that red-dot without the spacer?  Do you prefer it that way, mounted lower....?  And doesnt that give you a different cheekweld when shooting with irons vs dot?

Cool carbine!

Well, it came with that mount, so I was just trying not to buy anything else.  Cheekweld is the same with the Aimpoint or the irons, though I've only shot it at 25 yards so far. Seems to co-witness correctly.

The TD grip "shaved" itself when I used a rubber mallet to install it  After I gave it a little help getting on and off, it worked fine; tight fit and not easy to move, but it works ok.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#6]
How does one 'score' a stripped lower for a ftf sale? In TN?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.hunt101.com/img/182050.JPG

Everything except for the KAC FF tube, PWA lower receiver and Armalite upper receiver came from the EE.

Barrel, bolt and carrier, SPR grip, scope with mounts, PRI Gas Buster CH, Crane clone stock, bipod and stud, JP FCG.

Another AR doing step aerobics. Is this the first stage to a rifle getting a pink paint job? Did that particular AR ask, "Do I look fat with this A2 stock?" and switch to a CAR stock? Is that a Bush[master]-Bitch?

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top