Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 1:26:29 PM EDT
My lower I just bought needs a front push pin. Where can I get one for this type of Colt lower? Its a 6530 LW Sporter from a blue label rifle and its factory drilled for front push pin. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:38:51 PM EDT
Factory drilled for the pin detent, or the pin itself?

Standard pin is a "tight quarter inch."  Hole measures .245" on the upper I have sitting on the desk.

Measure your's.  If it's 1/4" it uses standard pins, available at any gun show or a hundred parts order houses.

-- Chuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top