Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 7:59:21 PM EDT
I have a Bushie lower but the trigger is horrible. I plan on replacing it. I have only used single stage triggers in the past and would like to stick with that. What is a good single stage trigger that isn't going to be a pain to install? Or are the 2-stages much better?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:19:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:17:36 AM EDT
I would highly recommend the single stage trigger from JP Enterprises.  It is a little work to install, but well worth the time.  Or, you can send your lower to JP for a little extra and have them install it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:29:49 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:16:52 AM EDT
I would maybe replace the springs to a lighter pull, and lube the surfaces well, but there is little more reliable than the standard trigger. Just get used to it, I did. I also feel if I replace the trigger in one, I'd have to do it in all of them.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:36:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Redhook:
I would highly recommend the single stage trigger from JP Enterprises.  It is a little work to install, but well worth the time.  Or, you can send your lower to JP for a little extra and have them install it.

+1... I thought it was easy to install - takes about 5-10 minutes to install and adjust.

I also have a Jard, but don't like it nearly as much as the JP.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:15:31 AM EDT
For single stage I recommend the Accuracy Speaks offering.  Very reliable, no adjustments just improved geometry and quality machining.
Top Top