Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 6:48:07 PM EDT
Hello:
I have a Bushmaster A2 Upper with no Flash hider on the front of the barrel.  Its 16 inches long, and is a very heavy barrel mounted to the upper.   Its almost new, and its a heavy barrel.  It is a 1/9 twist.  Can I remove this barrel, and have a flash hider put on it, and can I put it into a A3 upper with the rail?  Or do any of you have any good suggestions on what I should do with this upper as its is just sitting in my closet.  

Thanks
BillWI
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You could do that, or just sell the entire upper on the EE and start from scratch.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
adcofirearms can thread your barrel for a flashider and the upper reciever is simple to replace with the step-by-step instuctions located in the build it yourself forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top