Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/10/2004 3:49:04 AM EST
Currently have Bushy 16in barrell stock post ban. Thinking I,d sell it and buy a new Bushy 20
in post/pre ban?? what ever a new one will be called. What is everyones general opinion of a good
overall AR-15? Probably go flat top and add accessorys!! Give me some help guys THX
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:15:57 AM EST
I say go with whatever pleases you. I'd definitely go with a flat top receiver regardless of what barrel length you choose. Adding a detachable carry handle will make it like an A2 upper, but you still have the ability to remove it and install an optic--and you will. I'm fond of the shorter carbine myself, so you know that my recommendation would be an AR-15 with short barrel and telestock. It is lighter, and more maneuverable in tight spaces.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:40:20 AM EST
Are you planning on a whole new rifle? Why not just buy an upper. This way if you find it's not up to snuff, you can just sell it, no FFL needed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:49:15 PM EST
New rifle is the plan. Buddy offered me 700.00 for mine and I think I will get a new 20in barrell flat top definitly Bushy though. Thanks for input.
Top Top