Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2013 2:06:19 PM EDT
I currently have a noveske basic and am swapping out the hanguard and a2 front sight.  I need to get a low profile gas block and trying to find out what the barrel diameter is. I am assuming it is a .750 .  However I have not been able to find any confirmation for the noveske chrome lined barrel.

For reference I am looking to order the following gas block.

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=gb750ss2&cat=164&page=1&search=&since=&status=&title=

Is this the correct size?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Might I suggest this fine product when available!

If the barrel is SS then it's .750 AFAIR he didn't make a SS in .625
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
measure the gas block section of the barrel with a set of calipers.  it will either be .750 or .625 (i think...i haven't messed with a pencil barrel in a while).  Both of my Noveskes are .750 but they also make pencil(light) contour barrels.  It will be one or the other.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont think it is a light barrel.  

I have this upper

Noveske Basic

So I would assume then it is indeed .750
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top