BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2003 1:25:43 AM EDT
LULA?

Stripper Clips?

Other?

I understand hand-loading round by round can deform the magazine over time, causing drop free (and other) issues. Which procedure is most pain-free to magazines?
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I would think the lula. stripper clips, rapid loaders, etc. put pressure on the feed lips when the rounds are going in. There is another mag loader like the Lula but it loads them from the front. Havent heard much about it though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]
BUY A LULA. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT I WILL BUY IT FROM YOU FOR THE 20.00 OR SO THEY COST. THEY ARE THE GREATEST. ALSO IF YOU HAVE TO UNLOAD AND MAG AT HOME THEY ARE OUTSTANDING. BUY ONE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top