Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/26/2004 4:20:03 AM EST
I was able to buy an LE Colt lower and have been looking for an upper for it. I have been looking at Colt uppers and they seem so high. I just have a problem with spending that kind of money on just an upper. The prices I have seen are just about the same for a complete gun. I already have a Bushie M4gery, so I was wondering what do you guys think? Would an LMT upper be good for it?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:19:57 AM EST
The LMT would be fine, but I don't understand why you would want to buy a Colt LE lower, then drop something else on it. Seems like you could have gotten a much cheaper lower and not worried about it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:02:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By Stickman:
The LMT would be fine, but I don't understand why you would want to buy a Colt LE lower, then drop something else on it. Seems like you could have gotten a much cheaper lower and not worried about it.

+1
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:33:42 PM EST
Save for a Colt Upper .
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:12:55 PM EST
+1 If you spent the money on a Colt lower why would you cheeze out and buy a non-Colt upper? Buy a Colt upper!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:25:50 PM EST
How about selling the Colt lower to someone, buy another upper made by someone else for a fraction of the cost and take the money left over and use that towards an upper.

Either that or keep it all Colt. Colt lowers cost way more than anybody elses and so do their uppers so I'd either keep it all Colt or if money is an issue, no Colt.
Top Top