Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 6:03:48 PM EDT
I am looking for a tactical sling for my M4 to use in a cqb role for ERT duties. I saw a sling that looked like the one for me but can't seen to find it anywhere. A seal was shooting at a range on some documentory show, his mp5 was slung high on his back while he was shooting his sig 226 pistol. he switched to the mp5. It looked like he pulled a rip cord or something on the front of his lbv, what ever he did, it made the weapon on his back drob down and forward for him to easily grab it and fire. the next scene he had it slung high on the front for an overwatch duty! What sling was that and where can I get it!

any info would be great guys.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#1]
come on has anyone seen this sling or know what I am talking about?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
It sounds like you are talking about a Viking Sling. I've got one on my M4. You can sling it across your back, across the front and it has a quick release tab that allows you to go from tightly slung to shooting mode with the flick of a tab. Go to Vikingtacsling.com.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:55:24 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.vikingtactics.com/ForSale/VTAC%20Sling%20Installation.htm
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top