Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/2/2003 3:04:14 PM EST
Ok...so I thought I would be satisfied enough with my AR for the time being after putting the aimpoint on it and attached by the ARMS 39A2 and 22M68. Now I'm thinking I need a vertical foregrip for it too. What kind of mounts or attachments do they have for the vertical foregrip?

If I'm not mistaken the vertical grip is made by Knight's correct? Or are there others?
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 10:45:56 PM EST
To mount a vertical grip, pretty much all you need is a rail on the underside of the handguards; There are a BUNCH of companies making these in varying lengths. There are also quite a few companies making vertical grips, too. Check out [url]www.brownells.com[/url] for a few choices.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:12:34 PM EST
I highly recommend and use the GG&G bolt on rail. Once it is installed, it is hell for stout. I have a GG&G verticle forgrip and light bracket mounted to mine, and it's a top notch, all business rig.
Top Top