Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 12:29:09 PM EDT
I have an A4 Flat Top Upper, 16" SS Fluted Bull Barrell.  What kind of scope do you recommend I put on for lets say about $250.00.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you think about a Leupold 4-12 at Wally World for $249.00?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
super sniper
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have an A4 Flat Top Upper, 16" SS Fluted Bull Barrell.  What kind of scope do you recommend I put on for lets say about $250.00.

Thanks.

Personal preference aside, nobody can give you any GOOD advice on what type of optic YOU should put on YOUR rifle until YOU tell us how YOU plan to use it...

What type of shooting will you be doing?  (at the range, match, hunting, plinking, self defense, etc.)
What distance will you shoot at most?  That SuperSniper will do you as much good at 50 yards as an EOTech will at 500.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay I thank you all for the advice.  I will probably be just varmint and target shooting, matches maybe, etc.  I checked out the Super Sniper.  It appears that you can only get them from SWFA and are manufactured under the Tasco name.  But they are not adjustable only fixed magnification.  So what about the Tasco Target/Varmint scopes, they appear to be similar to the Super Sniper buy are variable.  Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd go with a Leupold 3-9 or 4-12.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top